On Solid Rock I Stand

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.

On Christ, the solid rock , I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

Unfortunately not everyone who knows me knows the depth of my faith but I can tell you that the words in this song express the feelings in my heart better than my own words ever could.

My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness!

I have decided to start this blog of my very own because lately I am filled with a desire to write about what is going on in my head and in my heart and our family blog just doesn't seem like the place for that to happen.

So here the journey begins, no holding back, you better get ready.

4 Comments:

  1. Marty said...
    I'm ready, baby. love, mommy
    Jessi said...
    Im all about some Annie/Jesus blogging!
    KyleHendrickson said...
    cool, annie. i really like hearing about other peoples' relationships with Jesus. can't do anything but encourage and edify. thanks for sharing. :)
    kellycowan said...
    can't wait!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home