....so I can buy it!

Recently I went to Value Village (Goodwill equivalent) on the lookout for cold weather baby clothes when I discovered a treasure trove of other fine goods. Furniture, toys, sunglasses (Which I needed since I just broke mine and I go into convulsions in the car if I don't have sunglasses on even the mildest of sunny days.), clothes, dishes...pretty much anything you can think of.

I walked away having spent about $6 and I got a fun toy for James and a new pair of sunglasses for me, woohoo! I didn't get any baby clothes but only because Mr. Man was starting to have a meltdown and I decided it would be best not to torture the little guy.

Moral of the story, I think I will be going back for more second hand goods in the future.

1 Comment:

  1. Destiney said...
    Next time you go to VV give me a call. I'd love to meet you there, and help entertain the little guy while we shop. I LOVE 2nd hand shopping!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home