Praise the Lord!

I just spoke with my Mom and found out that the Indian government has approved my parent's adoption of little Varsha (soon-to-be Rachel). Wooohhooooo!


We have been praying about this for such a long time and there have been so many hurdles that seemed insurmountable so I want to Praise the Lord for paving the way. Mom doesn't have their final court date yet but it should be in the next three weeks and that is when she and my step dad, Tom will fly out to India to appear before a judge and ultimately bring their daughter home.

Thank you Lord for bringing this little one into our lives. Father I pray that you would make the rest of this journey go by as quickly and easily as possible and protect little Rachel as she waits for her Mommy and Daddy to come get her. In Jesus good name I pray, AMEN!

Here is a recent picture of my baby sister:




4 Comments:

  1. Marty said...
    Yes, amen! Thank you, my Lord Jesus! -mom
    kellycowan said...
    i'm so excited!!!
    mares-e-dotes said...
    Well she is stunning! What an incredible adventure- I hope to follow in your mom's footsteps in this area and I hope so badly that we might get to meet this beauty queen sister of yours someday too!
    Marjorie said...
    That is so wonderful! I was just asking Mary about the adoption status on Friday!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home