I hate it here.

I just read this article and I am in shock.

If you care to read the article (Warning: if you love babies I'm not sure you should.) you'll find a horrifying story of a "botched" abortion. Long story short, a young woman goes in for an abortion at 23 weeks, baby is born before they can do anything to kill her in utero. She is born alive. Once she comes into the world breathing, a woman at the clinic shoves her in a bio hazard bag and throws her in the trash, she doesn't live long.

I cannot believe this happened.

I am not pro-choice. I don't think it is right to ever kill a baby, ever. You can talk about all of the special circumstances if you'd like, baby of a rape, baby has down syndrome or some other disease or disorder, I don't care. The common denominator is that it's a baby. God decides who lives and who dies, that's it.

I am enraged right now and heartsick for this little baby girl. She was early but she had a chance at life.

I really hate this world sometimes.

5 Comments:

  1. kellycowan said...
    yes this kind of thing makes me hate it here too. can you just IMAGINE being there??? seeing that child being put into that bag and thrown out, the door closed behind. it makes me teary thinking of the moments, however long she lived in there. jesus, come soon. i hate this world too. help us to know who to be while we are here.
    holly said...
    I often look around or hear some story like this and think, I just want to go home.
    Mary said...
    I want to go home too
    Marty said...
    Ditto. The only comfort is to hope that this is one way the Lord brings his elect home. Those tiny innocent babies will not suffer at the hands of uncaring parents in a wicked world. Precious babies.

    Maranatha, Lord. Take us home, please.

    However, while I'm here please put me to work for you!
    Marty said...
    I hate to say it, but this happens fairly often. I think what it will take is a homicide prosecution for this to stop or at least diminsh a little. But you are 100% right that it is dispicable.

    --Tom

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home